1) Are these shirts screen printed?
No. Currently we are using a print fulfillment service to keep sale costs lower. However, we will be making a transition to hand-printed shirts and other designs in a few months, so stay tuned!
2) Why does my shirt smell like vinegar or glue?
Shirts are fulfilled through a service called Printful where they use a process called DTG printing. The vinegar or glue smell comes from a bonding agent used to cure and adhere the printed design to the shirt. Simply throw your shirt in the wash once and the smell will go away forever!
3) Will the earrings turn my ears green?
Nope! We only use good quality stainless steel and sterling silver for our jewelry, hence the higher prices for some of our earrings.
4) What is your return policy?
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use